My name is Amy. My hubby is Jeremiah. We are crazy about each other and have a passion for photography. Welcome to our blog that will act as an online photo journal of our work. If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session please feel free to visit OUR WEBSITE. Thanks for stopping by!

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jake

Last Monday we met up with Jake to photograph his senior session.  When Jake's mom contacted me about taking his senior pictures, it made me feel so old!  I have known Jake's older sister, Sara, since junior high school...when Jake was just a kid!  I really can't believe how fast the last several years have gone!  Guys sometimes have a hard time feeling comfortable in front of the camera, but Jake was such a natural!

Jake, thanks for being so accomodating on this shoot and braving that brutal wind!  We wish you nothing but happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life!















1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I think we will need some family portraits coming up real soon!

    ReplyDelete